ABB make three ranges of inverters in the ACX580 range. They are the ACS580 which is aimed at the industrial market. The ACQ580 is aimed at the water industry market. The ACH580 is the range specifically made for the HVAC market.
The ACH580 is ideally suited to the HVAC market; it comes in a range of models:
ACH580-01 Wall mounted versions from 0.75kW to 250kW in both IP21 and IP55.
ACH580-04 IP00/IP20 modules for fitting in panels from 250kW to 500kW.
ACH580-07 Floor mounted cabinet versions from 75kW to 500kW, IP21, IP42 or IP54.
ACH580-31 Wall mounted Ultra Low Harmonic versions from4kW to 110kW, IP21 and IP55.
ACH580-34 IP00/IP20 modules for fitting in panels from 132kW to 355kW.
This range of inverters can cover virtually every power and application in the HVAC market.
ABB HVAC Inverters
All these ABB HVAC inverters come with the following features:
- Smart intuitive keypads with multiple displays even including a Bluetooth version.
- BACnet MS/TP, Modbus RTU and N2 protocols as standard.
- BACnet/IP, Modbus TCP, PROFINET IO,
- EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, EtherNet POWERLINK modules as plug in options.
- EMC/RFI category C2 level design allows installation in commercial and residential buildings (first environment).
- HVAC control panel with Primary Settings allowing simple guided inverter set up.
- Safe Torque Off (STO) as standard.
- Can run induction, permanent magnet and SynRM motors.
- Ideal for chillers, cooling towers, condensers, water pumps, boilers and AHUs.
- Standard IPC (Intelligent Pump Control) software for controlling multiple pumps with the inverters linked by the internal Modbus – this removes the need for separate controllers.
Working with IDS
We at IDS, stock a wide range of ACH580 inverters up to 250kW. As an ABB VP we can specify, supply, install, commission, service and repair ABB inverters. We offer full technical support and are available 24/7 for emergency support. To start a conversation or to book a free energy saving appraisal call us on 0115 944 1036 or email [email protected]