ACS880 new at IDS!
The ABB all-compatible ACS880 drive is designed to provide customers across industries and applications with unprecedented levels of compatibility and flexibility.
The new ABB ACS880 single drives are stand-alone drives, customised to meet the precise needs of industries such as oil and gas, mining, metals, chemicals, cement, power plants, material handling, pulp and paper, sawmills and marine, animal feed mills and refrigeration plants. They control a wide range of applications such as cranes, extruders, winches, winders, conveyors, mixers, compressors, crushers, grinders, pumps and fans
ACS880 – the differences:
- Wall mounted up to 250kW IP21 and IP55
- Graphical keypad with intuitive interface
- Controls PM motors, SynRM motors as well as standard squirrel cage motors
- New generation of DTC motor platform
- New logical menu structure
- Free Drive composer entry level software
- Class leading power density
- Removable memory unit
- Drive-to-drive link, allowing for faster communications
- Wide range of safety features, ‘safe torque off’ is built-in as standard
- Rated at 55°C
ACS880 – Retained features from ACS800 include:
- Built-in energy calculator
- Energy optimiser function
For full technical enquiries or to preview this latest ABB inverter please contact our dedicated ABB drives team on 0115 944 1036 or email [email protected]
You must be logged in to post a comment.