New Date Added!
Due to the high level of response we received we have added another date for the Harmonics and Mitigation Methods for the Water Industry training course. The first day was booked up in just two days, so we decided to add another on:
Wednesday 12th June 2019
IDS are hosting a half day training event on Harmonics and Mitigation Methods for the Water Industry. These half day training sessions will be presented by ABB Water Framework Manager, Martin Richardson.
Held at our centrally located premises in Ilkeston, Derbyshire the training is available as morning or afternoon sessions, with all attendees welcome to partake in a complimentary buffet lunch.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the basic principles of harmonics.
- Know the basic harmonics mitigation techniques available and be able to select the appropriate ones in various scenarios.
- Be able to identify and deal with harmonics in both single-phase and three-phase applications.
- Have up-to-date knowledge of the latest standards set-out to deal with harmonics and how best to deal with them.
The Harmonics training session covers the following topics:
- Fundamentals of harmonics
- Basic mitigation techniques used to deal with harmonics, these include:
- Active supply units
- Active filters
- Passive filters
- How to deal with a mixture of single-phase and three-phase harmonics.
- An overview and discussion of the latest G5/4-1 standards and their implications on harmonics management.
Date & Time
Tuesday 14th May (fully booked) & Wednesday 12th June sessions available are:
09:00 registration and welcome
09:15 Harmonics and Mitigation Methods Training
10:45 comfort break
11:00 training continues
11:45 your questions
13:00 registration and welcome
13:15 Harmonics and Mitigation Methods Training
14:45 comfort break
15:00 training continues
15:45 your questions
Harmonics and Mitigation Methods for the Water Industry Booking
The training sessions are free to attend and can be booked by calling 0115 944 1036 emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the booking form below. Spaces on this course are limited and will be allocated on a first come basis. Sessions will be held at: Inverter Drive Systems Ltd, Unit 5 Denman Court, Merlin Way Quarry Hill Industrial Estate Ilkeston, Derbyshire, England, DE7 4RA.