Working with IDS
Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer/Operations Manager
Job Sector: Utilities
Salary Band: Between £40-50,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Benefits: Highly competitive performance related bonus scheme, a fully expensed company car and contributory pension plan.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Job opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer/Operations Manager with one of the UK’s largest specialists in inverter drive systems offering a salary of up to £50,000 depending on skills and experience with a highly competitive bonus package and contributory pension scheme.
With a view to succession planning this is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, hands on senior electrical engineer to develop their career. Initially reporting to the Managing Director/Business Owner, we are looking for a forward-thinking Senior Electrical Engineer/Operations Manager. The successful applicant will have the following:
- An electrical engineering qualification to HNC/HND standard or higher.
- General working knowledge of working within the engineering industry; having knowledge of the water sector would being an advantage.
- Has a hands-on approach to leadership.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Confident communicator.
- The ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a senior management role.
The Senior Electrical Engineer/Operations Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of the business including:
- Leading a team of electrical engineers and a project team to install and service inverter drives; the company offers 24/7 support.
- Supporting senior management and departments with achieving targets according to the business plan.
- Ensuring a high quality of service and solid technical advice is provided to customers, with a means to measure and review the Company’s performance and take remedial action where appropriate.
- Plan, develop and coordinate project plans for installing and maintaining inverter drive systems; IDS do install predominantly in the East Midland Region but can be further afield.
- Ensuring that the Health and Safety of the employees is a priority.
We are a Company with family values and enjoy delivering an exceptional service to our customers.
No Agencies please.
We would like to thank all recruitment agencies or businesses but at this time we do not require assistance with these roles.
To apply for one of these roles please send a current CV with accompanying cover letter detailing your salary requirements to email@example.com
Inverter Drive Systems is recognised as a leading company within the ABB Authorised Value Provider (AVP) team, bringing ABB products and service straight to the customer. The strong ABB brand offers IDS the confidence to support our customers with high performing, reliable products.