The ACS880 training course is aimed at operators who are responsible for the installation and maintenance of Variable Speed Drives within an industrial environment with a view to using the new features of the ACS880 drive.
Upon successful completion of the ACS880 training course, operators will be able to:
- Understand basic variable speed technology.
- Understand best practices for ACS880 VSD including installation best practices.
- Safe electrical working practices for dealing with ACS880 VSD.
- Identify new applications that would benefit from either energy or process by fitting an ACS880 VSD.
- Recommission a replacement ACS880 VSD.
- Understanding the parameter structure of the ACS880 VSD.
- Reset an ACS880 VSD to factory default.
- Basic ACS880 parameter programming.
- Understand alarms and faults.
- Fault finding and identification of solutions.
- Configure the VSD to receive and transmit analogue and digital control signals.
The operators who undertake the ACS880 training course will gain an understanding of the general principles behind variable speed technologies along with a basic knowledge of programming and fault finding.
ACS880 Training Available at IDS
The ACS880 training is available onsite or at our centrally located facility in Derbyshire. To discuss your training requirements for this or any other drive in the ABB range please contact us on 0115 944 1036 or email [email protected]