Inverter Drive Systems Ltd specialises in retro fitting inverters to electric motors. By fitting an inverter you will be able to control the speed of the motor. Historically motors are oversized for the application needs. Reducing a motor’s speed can save considerable amounts of energy and money.
5 Simple Steps To Save Commercial And Industrial Energy
- Have a look around your site for applications driven by motors. Applications that can produce the highest energy saving yield are: fans, pumps, grinders, HVAC systems, crushers, compressors, extruders, chilling plant.
- Invite IDS to your site to conduct an ‘Energy Efficiency Motor Audit’. We will analyse these applications and compile a report on how much energy we predict you will save by retro-fitting inverters to these applications. Our report is usually on the conservative side. In simple terms – We take your application run time and energy costs and project how much energy you will save, estimate the money you’ll save and provide you with an estimated return on your investment time span.
- Set your priorities, which applications will have inverters fitted first. These are usually the highest yielding projections.
- Set a start date with our project engineering team.
- Decide whether a service contract with extended warranty is required.
Call 0115 944 1036 or email [email protected] to invite IDS to conduct an Energy Efficiency Motor Audit, these audits will provide predicted energy and monetary savings as well as an estimated payback time. The Energy Efficiency Motor Audit involves showing one of our specialists around your facility, allowing us to appraise the applications that are powered by an electric motor. We will also need to see your current energy consumption. Once completed, we will compile the report and send it to you for your consideration. What you do with this report is then up to you. In the vast majority of cases we are able to provide substantial energy and monetary savings – what are you waiting for? Call now 0115 944 1036.